Organic Cotton Kurta and Mint Pant Set
Casual Wear for All Day Comfort
Made with GOTS certified organic cotton and hand block printed with eco-friendly dyes, this kurta and pyjama set is a great pick for your baby. The kurta has wooden buttons and outside tags that do not irritate the skin and the pants have an elasticated waist. The hand block prints are inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi wants to Fly' and created by artisans in Gujarat. The set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gender-neutral gifting.
Fabric: 100% GOTS certified Cotton
Mama Tips: Comfortable wear that is safe for the baby's sensitive skin is a priority for all mamas. The wooden button closures make these easy to wear and the cute/colourful motifs are very pleasing to the eyes.
- Unisex Gift Set
- Kurta has wooden button closure
- Pyjama has elasticated waistband and bottom hem
- Hand Block printed
- Child-friendly, AZO-free dyes
- Designed and Made in India
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach. Do not soak.
- Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.