Terms & Conditions
Effective as of 2020-09-24
By accessing and placing an order with Mama, Naturally, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Mama, Naturally.
These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Mama, Naturally (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “Mama, Naturally”, “Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the Mama, Naturally website and the services accessible from the Mama, Naturally website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the “Mama, Naturally Service”).
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Mama, Naturally Service. Any use of the website and the Mama, Naturally Service shall be deemed acceptance by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Mama, Naturally or the owners/founders of Mama, Naturally are based, in this case is India.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Mama, Naturally and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Mama, Naturally as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Seller(s): refers to the merchants listing their respective products for sale on the Mama, Naturally website.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.mamanaturally.in
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Mama, Naturally to use the Services.
Mama, Naturally grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the website strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Sellers, Mama, Naturally or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website.
- We make every effort to ensure that Sellers display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the website. However, neither Mama, Naturally nor the Seller guarantees that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products.
- All products are subject to availability as updated by the Sellers, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. The Seller reserves the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases And Payment
- We accept the following forms of payment: Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking/ UPI. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Applicable taxes will be added to the price of purchases as required by law. The Sellers reserve the right to change prices at any time. All payments shall be in INR.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
- Mama, Naturally and/ or the Seller reserves the right to refuse any order placed through the website. The Sellers may, in their sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Return & Refunds Policy
Please review our Refunds & Return Policy posted on the website prior to making any purchases.
Links to Other Websites
These Terms & Conditions applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Mama, Naturally. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms & Conditions are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Provision of Services & Access
You acknowledge and agree that Mama, Naturally may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at Mama, Naturally’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Mama, Naturally when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if Mama, Naturally disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
Modifications & Updates to the Website
- Mama, Naturally reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
- Mama, Naturally may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the website, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
- Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the website. You agree that Mama, Naturally has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the website to you.
- You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the website, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions.
- We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
- You acknowledge and agree that Mama, Naturally shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Mama, Naturally does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
- Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
- These Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website until terminated by you or Mama, Naturally.
- Mama, Naturally may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate these Terms & Conditions with or without prior notice.
- These Terms & Conditions will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Mama, Naturally, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
- Upon termination of these Terms & Conditions, you shall cease all use of the website.
- Termination of these Terms & Conditions will not limit any of Mama, Naturally’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of these Terms & Conditions) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
- Without limiting any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms & Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the site or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our website constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please contact us setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Mama, Naturally, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Mama, Naturally, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
In the event that you submit or post any ideas, creative suggestions, designs, photographs, information, advertisements, data or proposals, including ideas for new or improved products, services, features, technologies or promotions, you expressly agree that such submissions will automatically be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the sole property of Mama, Naturally without any compensation or credit to you whatsoever. Mama, Naturally and its affiliates shall have no obligations with respect to such submissions or posts and may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purposes in any medium in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such ideas.
- Mama, Naturally may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of these Terms & Conditions by this reference.
There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice. In the event a product and/or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product and/or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment account in the amount of the charge.
Reviews, Ratings & Testimonials
- We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews, ratings or testimonials. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have first-hand experience with the product being reviewed;
- your reviews shall not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews shall not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews shall not contain references to illegal activity;
- you shall not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of the product;
- you shall not post any false or misleading statements;
- you shall not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our Sellers, affiliates or partners.
- We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
- Any reviews provided on this platform are opinions of those providing them. The information provided in the same is not to be relied upon to predict results in your specific situation. The results you experience will be dependent on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or Mama, Naturally may not be able to anticipate.
- Mama, Naturally does not guarantee the same results as the reviews given on our platform. Testimonials presented on Mama, Naturally are applicable to the individuals writing them, and may not be indicative of future success of any other individuals.
- Mama, Naturally endeavours to update and/or supplement the content of the website on a regular basis. Despite our care and attention, content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The materials offered on the website are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to their correctness. These materials can be changed at any time without prior notice from Mama, Naturally.
- Particularly, all prices on the website are stated subject to typing and programming errors. No liability is assumed for the implications of such errors. No agreement is concluded on the basis of such errors.
- Mama, Naturally shall not bear any liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on the website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‚bad‚.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
The Mama, Naturally Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Mama, Naturally is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Mama, Naturally exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Mama, Naturally Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Mama, Naturally specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Mama, Naturally Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Mama, Naturally Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Mama, Naturally Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Mama, Naturally or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Mama, Naturally does not warrant that the Mama, Naturally Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Mama, Naturally nor any Mama, Naturally’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the website, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the website; or (iv) that the website, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of Mama, Naturally are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Mama, Naturally and any of its suppliers under any provision of these Terms & Conditions and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mama, Naturally, the Sellers or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the website, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these Terms & Conditions), even if Mama, Naturally or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mama, Naturally and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the website; (b) violation of these Terms & Conditions or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
Disputes & Governing Law
These Terms & Conditions and your use of the website and the Services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms & Conditions shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
- No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power under these Terms & Conditions preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of these Terms & Conditions shall govern.
Mama, Naturally operates and controls the Mama, Naturally Service from its offices in India. The Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Mama, Naturally Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The section headings used in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and will not be given any legal import.
Amendments to these Terms & Conditions
Mama, Naturally reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Mama, Naturally.
These Terms & Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mama, Naturally regarding your use of the website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Mama, Naturally. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other Mama, Naturally’s services, which Mama, Naturally will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org