Organic Cotton Angrakha and Indigo Pant Set
Perfect Summer Wear for Your Lil Bub
Made with GOTS certified organic cotton, this Angrakha and indigo-dyed pyjama set is a great pick for your baby. The Angrakha has flat seams and outside tags that do not irritate the skin. The pant is printed and dyed by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin. The set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gender-neutral gifting.
Fabric: 100% GOTS certified Cotton
Mama Tips: Comfortable wear that is safe for the baby's sensitive skin is a priority for all mamas. The tie-ups make these easy to wear and the indigo prints are very pleasing to the eyes.
- Unisex Gift Set
- Angrakha has tie-up closure
- Pyjama has an elasticated waistband and bottom hem
- Child-friendly, AZO-free dyes
- Designed and Made in India
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach. Do not soak.
- Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
Note: It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.