Organic Cotton Printed Angrakha and Mint Pant Set
Perfect Summer Wear for Your Lil Bub
Made with GOTS certified organic cotton and hand block printed with eco-friendly dyes, this Angrakha and pyjama set is a great pick for your baby. The Angrakha has flat seams and outside tags that do not irritate the skin with prints that are inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi wants to Fly'. The set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gender-neutral gifting.
Fabric: 100% GOTS certified Cotton
Mama Tips: Comfortable wear that is safe for the baby's sensitive skin is a priority for all mamas. The tie-ups make these easy to wear and the cute/colourful motifs are very pleasing to the eyes.
- Unisex Gift Set
- Angrakha has tie-up closure
- Pyjama has elasticated waistband and bottom hem
- Hand Block printed
- Child-friendly, AZO-free dyes
- Designed and Made in India
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach. Do not soak.
- Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.