The baby carriers come with a limited 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
You may return a defective baby carrier within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange it for a product of the same value (subject to stock availability) only in cases where there is a manufacturing defect. In the unlikely event that we have inadvertently sent you incorrect or defective merchandise, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘RETURN/EXCHANGE of Order [number]’ in the subject line.
Do include clear and detailed photographs/videos (ideally taken in natural daylight) of both - the product(s) and the packaging so that the defect or damage is clearly visible.
NOTE: Fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags, or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
Once your package is shipped from the seller's premises we cannot control its surroundings or circumstances. Accordingly, we are no longer responsible for any damage after shipping in any circumstances. If your items are damaged in transit, we may be able to guide you in filing a claim if you email us as explained above (we cannot guarantee results).
You may ship items for return/exchange at your own cost to:
BMP#59, Krishnappa Gardens
CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore - 560093
Ph: +91 8618109928
Please include the original product invoice and a note mentioning your name, the order number, shipping address + phone number, and the reason for return.
We recommend you send the package through a reputable tracked shipping service. We cannot be responsible for any packages that do not reach our premises. When your package reaches us, we will email you to confirm your request status as applicable.
We will process your exchange or refund request within 14 days of receiving the returned product and after confirming that the returned item(s) meets our criteria listed below.
Refunds will be processed through your original method of payment.
Conditions for Return/Exchange
- We can only accept return/exchange for baby carriers that have a manufacturing defect.
- We do not accept returns of products that have been used, soiled, washed, altered, or degraded in any way. Any tags or labels originally attached to the new product must be intact.
- No return or exchange can be offered for products sold during sales or promotions.
- No order will be executed for the exchange of products more than once. Products once exchanged may not be exchanged further.
- Products that are sold as sets cannot be returned as individual items.
- We retain the right to decide, after inspection of the returned item whether it fulfills our return/exchange criteria and will process your request accordingly.
- No return/exchange request can be processed after 30 days of receipt of your order (except for conditions where the warranty applies).
- These terms and conditions are subject to change.