Montessori Learning Tower for Toddlers
Let them help you, without worrying!
- How to Play?
10 pieces of smooth and safe birch plywood
This will need to be assembled by you (instructions will be provided)
Painted with eco-friendly and non-toxic colours
Tested and certified by ASTM international standards.
The tower can hold up to 50 kg (176 lbs)
Adult supervision is required at all times
Product Dimension: 90cmx 42cmx43.6cm
Age: 1 year
How often does your toddler want to help you with stuff but you don’t have a safe option for them? Here’s what you need. A safe and sturdy bear-shaped wooden tower that doubles up as a chair and a table!
A multi-functional Montessori tower for toddlers that is ergonomically designed to help your toddler explore. Whether it is to sit next to you while you cook or climb to the sink to wash their hands or reach 1 of the million things they want that are on a higher shelf on there own, this tower will help them with all of it!
Mama Tips: A way to get our tiny tots to help out while keeping them safe and secure. With this around the house, you can actually get work done and encourage them to be more independent.
Fine Motor Skills - Gross Motor Skills - Creativity - Security
- Place the Montessori learning tower in your child's playroom to help them climb safely and access book and toys on higher shelves.
- Place it in the kitchen as a helper stool for them to reach the counter, help you in preparing food, and even make their own simple meals!
- They could also use it to reach the sink and wash up after eating.
- Open up the hinges and turn it into a table and a chair! Let your child sit next to you and observe you as you work.
- The back of the tower is also a chalkable surface to draw and get creative on.