Beginner's Wooden Sudoku
Brain Teaser Basics for your Lil Brainiacs
Introduce Sudoku to your child right from the get-go. A puzzle game having a grid of little boxes, your child can make their own cells, either vertically or horizontally, with the little square and circular chips that have pretty patterns and faces on each side. This Sudoku is a hands-on, visual version of the regular numeric Sudoku for toddlers and young children. To win, you can not repeat a pattern or face across the row and column. Choose 4 favourites each time and place them on the play-tray to complete the puzzle. Guaranteed to improve memory, enhance logical thinking, focus and concentration. Travel friendly.
Sparks: Problem Solving - Fine Motor Skills - Curiosity
Mama Tips: Introducing brain teasers at a young age helps develop their neurons and build their problem-solving skills. This easy to solve puzzle is a great pick as a starter kit.
- A lightweight wooden board designed with borders for Sudoku.
- 16 smooth wooden blocks, with 4 different illustrations of quirky faces.
- A gorgeous muslin bag to carry the game around in.
- Age: 4+ years
- Made with Ivory and Pine Wood
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm, each piece is approximately 4cm in size
- Tested and Certified by ASTM International Standards.
How to Play:
This board is a hands-on, visual version of the popular numeric game, Sudoku. You can make your own cells, either vertically or horizontally, using the side of the blocks with quirky faces. To win, you cannot repeat a face across any row or column.