Jungle Pegging/Lacing Toy(Age 3+ Years)
Peg, Thread or Build, time to get Innovative
10 beautifully handcrafted unique little blocks painted on both sides with a little hole in the middle to peg on a stand, or to lace with a wooden needle that comes with the set.
Sparks: Communication - Motor Skills - Creativity - Self Expression
Mama Tips: One game, countless combinations..a game they won't get easily bored off. Your kids can create unique scenarios while they string the blocks together.
- 10 beautifully handcrafted unique little blocks painted on both sides with a little hole in the middle to peg on a stand, or to lace with a wooden needle that comes with the set.
- 2 Blunt wooden needles to push through the blocks.
- Strong soft yarn to thread the needles and string the blocks together.
- One peg stand base to create a story
- Age: 3+ years
- Made with eco-friendly materials
- Natural, non-toxic paints
- Certified and tested by ASTM international standards.
How to play?
- String the blocks together with the thread and needle provided in the set and undo it when done. String a different way the next time. Makes countless combinations with the same blocks.
- Stack them on a peg stand and learn about stacking shapes, and patterns.
- Engage in pretend play as each set can be used as a toy set for pretend play.
- Learn to count as they string them together or when they stack them up.
- Keeps your little ones engaged for hours as they thread each block together to make a little farm on a string.