Brand: Captain Zack
IRradicate Tick Repellent Shampoo with IR3535 prevents ticks from attaching onto the dog’s body and cleanses the skin, as prevention is always better than cure.
The Benefits: Cleanses | Repels Ticks & Fleas
Directions for use:
- To prevent water from entering, place a cotton wool ball in the dog’s ears, remove after bath.
- Wet dog’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a palmful of IRradicate Tick Repellent Shampoo.
- Work up a good lather over the whole body, reaching the skin surface. Keep on for 10 minutes. Avoid snout, eyes, and mouth areas.
- Rinse off with cool water.
- Comb out the coat to remove the immobilised ticks and fleas.
- Dry with a towel or a hairdryer.
- For best results apply IRradicate Tick Repellent Biphasic Leave-in Conditioner or IRradicate Tick Repellent Oil Spray after the bath.
- Use IRradicate TICK Repellent Shampoo twice a week until the infestation lasts.
The Blend: IR3535, Oatmeal, Vitamin E and Blend of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil