Natural Protection from Pesky Parasites
This natural anti-tick spray for dogs is made of plant extracts and aromatic oils to keep your beloved pets healthy, clean and fresh. This chemical-free formulation completely eliminates Ticks, Fleas, Lice and Mites, nourishes their fur and keeps bad odours away.
The Blend: Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass Oil) - Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa Oil) - Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi Oil) - Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus Oil)
Mama Tip: As a doggy mama there is a constant fear of them contacting harmful pests. This natural solution is effective and won't cause any harm to the dogs when used regularly.
- Here is what you need to do to ensure the best results:
- Remove cap and insert the trigger spray
- Shake the bottle before use
- Severe infestation: Spray 12 –20 sprays about 6 inches from the body of a dog, thrice a week for 8 weeks
- Maintenance dose: Spray regularly once a week around 10-15 sprays on the body of dog from the 9th week onwards.
In order to remove the pests effectively, this tick spray needs to be used thrice a week for 8 weeks.
- 100% Herbal
- No chemicals
- Avoid direct contact with cuts, wounds, and also eyes.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool place.
- Particularly use on dogs only.
- Consult a veterinarian before using on pregnant, nursing animals, puppies and if any rash or allergy is observed during use.
- For external use only.