Gift Set | Dohar + Sun Kapok Pillow
A Dohar and Pillow combination made with buttery soft cotton
A gift set containing 1 reversible Dohar and 1 Kapok filled of toddler pillow.
The Dohar: 36“ x 50” reversible dohar has appliqued shapes on one side and checks pattern on the other.The motifs are hand-block prints that are indigo dyed by traditional Ajrakh craftspeople in rural Gujarat.
The Kapok Pillow: The 9 x 14" pillow is filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal that is safe for your little one. The outer cover is made with 100% organic cotton. It has been hand-screen printed and dyed with pomegranate and turmeric.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Mama Tips: A beautiful bedding set that will keep your bub safe and snug while dreaming the sweetest dreams. Ideal to be gifted or to be kept for your own baby, this one is 100% organic both inside and out.
- Machine or hand wash bolster covers and blanket with gentle soap in cold water
- Wash with similar colours.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- The colour might bleed for the first couple of washes
- Warm iron as required.
- Indigo colour is sensitive to citric content.
- Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.
- Keep the bolster cushion filler in strong sunlight occasionally. Do not wash.