A little doll with magical powers
It is hard to completely avoid colds and blocked noses for our baby, it is believed that they help boost the baby's immunity. Tried and tested traditional home remedies are preferred by most parents and one of the most effective remedies is a warm potli filled with ajwain seeds. This human-shaped doll is hand-stitched in warm cotton, has no features and is filled with food-grade quality Ajwain (carom seeds). Just heat it and place it next to your baby and let the Thymol in Ajwain seeds work their magic and open up their nostrils.
Sparks: Home Remedies - Cold Treatments - Sensorial Dolls
Mama Tips: Making Ajwain potlis during flu season has become an automatic task for us mothers. This comfort doll is definitely a blessing in cute disguise. Moreover, once it fulfils its primary purpose you can use this doll for sensory development in your baby.
- Hand-stitched and Hand-filled by local women artisans in Gujrat
- Heat the Comfort Doll in the microwave for 10 seconds and place it next to your baby's head for the baby to inhale the aroma of Ajwain seeds.
- To be stored in an airtight container to maintain hygiene and effectiveness of Ajwain( carom seeds).
- Cotton stuffed with food-grade Ajwain seeds
- Ideal for newborns
Directions for Use:
Heat the Comfort Doll in the microwave for 10 seconds and place it next to your baby's head for the baby to inhale the aroma of Ajwain seeds. Alternatively, you can compress it on your baby's chest with the same(please ensure you place it on the top of your hand to check the temperature), it should be warm, not hot. (as warm as the water that you give them a bath with).
You can also keep a warm iron on the Comfort Doll for 5 seconds to warm it and to be used in the same way as mentioned above.
To be stored in an airtight container to maintain hygiene and effectiveness of Ajwain( carom seeds). Please do not wash as it contains edibles.
- This can only be used as a complementary treatment along with necessary medical advice.
- Please do check that you or your child are not allergic to Ajwain (carom seeds) fragrance.