Natural Bed Bug Repellent
Sleep tight, the bed bugs won't bite
This herbal bed bug spray is made of organic components like plant extracts and aromatic oils, which are 100% herbal in nature. The absence of any chemicals makes the cleaner non-toxic & side-effect free. This bug spray is highly efficient to get rid of eggs, nymph and adult-sized bed bugs. It prevents re-infestation by ensuring that once it has been sprayed, the eggs are not allowed to hatch.
The Blend: Cymbopogon Citratus (Bhutila Oil) - Cedrus deodara (Deva Daru Oil) - Azadirachta Indica (Nimba Oil)
Mama Tips: Without a doubt, a bug-free home is a necessity when it comes to a home filled with pets and babies. This herbal solution is effective and safe to be used at home.
Directions for use:
- It is important to open the windows and doors of the bedroom and switch off the fan before use.
- After inserting the trigger sprayer, the mattress needs to be removed from the cot and placed on the ground. The beading area which covers the upper and lower side of the mattress must be examined for white coloured eggs. If there is a presence of eggs, the trigger must be placed close to the eggs and sprayed so that they get wet. This won’t allow the eggs to hatch.
- Bed Bug (khatmal) Spray should now be sprayed on crevices and gaps on all six sides of the cot The nozzle of the spray should be kept as close to the crevice as possible while spraying. After a few minutes, the bedbugs will be seen coming out of the crevices. At this point, BugSpray needs to be sprayed directly onto the bugs, so that they are covered with the spray. The natural aromatic oils dissolve the cuticle of the bed bugs.
- After spraying, the cot can be cleaned up and the room can be used after 2 hours.
- This routine should be conducted twice every day for 10 days so that all the bed bugs are eliminated totally.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Made exclusively from natural ingredients & plant extracts.
- Never tested on animals.
- Kind to waterways and marine life.
- Safe for kids & cause zero side effects.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, cuts, and wounds.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.